Hosting Facts is committed to helping you select the right web hosting provider and ensuring they deliver on their promises.
How We Hold Hosting Companies Accountable
Our rigorous assessment criteria are based on real data, not merely those advertised by a web hosting provider. We assess almost every hosting company for over a year to gather real-world insights to help you make a decision.
We assess every web host based on:
- Reliability (Uptime)
Some additional things we point out in each review, are: customer support quality, features, add-ons, and more.
- See our review process.
- See all web hosts uptime/speed statistics.
- Learn about how we fund HostingFacts.
Why You Can Trust Our Reviews
Hosting Facts is run by a team of three experts who have been assessing web hosting providers for the last five years.
- Kenert Kumar – Responsible for keeping content up-to-date and testing web hosting providers.
- Rol John – Responsible for web development and keeping everything running smoothly.
- Brad Smith – Responsible for writing reviews and keeping them up-to-date.
Our team is made up of people who have long-term, real-world experience of hosting websites and so are familiar with the kinds of problems you face with a web hosting provider.
On this site, you can find genuine, accurate, and up-to-date hosting reviews from people who have actually bought hosting from the companies they write about.
The service is funded through commissioned earned when you sign up for a provider. However, these commissions do not impact the results of our rankings, as that would undermine our credibility, which is extremely important to us.
Contact us below – feedback, suggestions, and corrections are welcomed.
* If the contact form doesn’t work, simply email to [email protected]