HostingFacts is funded through commissions
We earn commissions from some of the services/products recommended on this site.
- GoDaddy (www.GoDaddy.com)
- iPage (www.iPage.com)
- A2 Hosting (www.A2Hosting.com)
- HostGator (www.HostGator.com)
- SiteGround (www.SiteGround.com)
- Bluehost (www.Bluehost.com)
- Hostinger (www.Hostinger.com)
- Constant Contact (www.ConstantContact.com)
- SiteBuilder (www.SiteBuilder.com)
- Site123 (www.Site123.com)
- Wix (www.Wix.com)
- BigCommerce (www.BigCommerce.com)
Why are we affiliated with them?
First, because HostingFacts operates as a business.
Second, this helps us to avoid banner ads.
Third, we feel that these products are actually better than the rest.
This also helps to keep our hosting reviews up-to-date. Reviewing web hosts can take a lot of time and money. We’ve purchased all the products and services listed on this site and we keep them up and running so we can make fair assumptions of their performance – especially speed and uptime.
Does this impact services/products ratings and reviews?
It does not impact their rating and overall review(s) our website. All of our reviews are based on the following:
- Uptime (Period: Dec 2017 to Sep 2018 – 10 months)
- Speed (Period: Dec 2017 to Sep 2018 – 10 months)
- Cost (6 or 12-month plan, last verified 1st of Nov, 2018)
We also test out each web host customer support, usability, features and more. We also bring out all the cons and pros of each web host. However, this doesn’t influence the ranking as it’s more subjective factor.
We can’t really say which is the best of them all. But we can say (based on our multiple tests) which are better than others.
Many service and product reviews on HostingFacts consist both cons and pros – so make sure you read through our reviews before buying. Second, it wouldn’t hurt to read even more reviews online to make sure that the product or service is truly a good fit for you.
Why are we disclosing this?
We’ve always believed in transparency on the web.
Secondly, we really want to be honest and upfront to our visitors.
Will it cost you more money?
No, it does not.
In some cases, we’ve even negotiated special discounts tailored to HostingFacts.com so that you could get a hosting service or website builder at a cheaper cost. These involve Bluehost, HostGator and Constant Contact.