How many times have you Googled:
“how to add forms in HTML”
“what are new HTML5 tags”
… only to end up twenty minutes later staring blankly at 30 new browser tabs, forgetting what got you here in the first place?
Remembering each HTML element off the top of your head at a moment’s notice is impossible. Some seasoned web developers still occasionally use html cheat sheets, but not much. But if you’re beginner it’s definitely a great place to start.
#1 HTML CHEAT SHEET in .PDF
#2 HTML CHEAT SHEET in .PNG
- If you already know a bit about HTML, go and check our Web Development & Design guide here.
- If you want to speed up your website (without changing web host), check this post.
- If you want to make your website more secure, go see this guide.
- If you don’t have a website or a blog, go and check Robert’s Website Setup Guides.
- Alternative HTML Cheat Sheet can be found here: HTML5 Cheat Sheet.